Campbell Law Group specializes in the litigation of major construction defect cases. Since 1978, Owner and Founder of Campbell Law Group, John B. Campbell, has represented developers, general contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in California Courts. San Diego is recognized as the “birthplace” of construction defect litigation – – and CLG has long been recognized as one of the premier construction litigation firms in the state.
Since the early 1980s, CLG has specialized in the following areas – – as it regards construction-related issues involving residential/commercial/industrial projects – – having conservatively handled approximately 100 such construction disputes every year – – for approximately 30 years:
- Construction defect disputes
- Owner/contractor disputes – and the applicability of complicated/involved indemnity relationships/principles– in favor of and against the participants in a construction setting
- Subdivision Map Act issues with governmental entities for the completion of real estate subdivisions
- Title insurance/survey issues – as it regards adjoining property owners/competing claims
- Mechanics Lien preparation and litigation
- Construction delay claims
- General Real Estate Advice – – as to the viability of a project – – as well as partnership disputes that may sometimes arise among those involved in a typical Real Estate LLC – – as it regards the subject operating agreement and/or claims of fiduciary obligations – – during the construction of said projects.